- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.99%. The APR is accurate as of 09/01/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
- If you pay your balance in full each month by the payment due date that is on your statement, you can avoid paying interest.
- You can also make minimum monthly payments, or any additional amount of your choosing, until you’ve paid off your balance according to your standard account terms. Please note, interest charges may apply.
- We’ll send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
- PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at millions of stores that accept PayPal. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
- If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250. See FAQs for more info.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.99%. The APR is accurate as of 09/01/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum interest charge is $2.00. See Terms and Conditions Tab for more info.
- If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $39, even less if it’s your first time. See FAQs for more info.
Sezzle provides you with a payment option where you can buy now, and pay later.
When you place an order through Sezzle, our unique approvals system reviews your account to determine what sort of repayment plan we can offer. In most cases, it's 25% of the order total due up-front (also called your "down payment" or "first installment"), with the remaining amount divided up across three more installments, each due two weeks apart. No interest on pay-in-4 for over 48,700 brands, no up-front or hidden fees as long as you pay off your installments on time. We only charge fees if a payment fails or you need to adjust the date of your payments more than once per order.